Welcome aboard to my Fall '10 blog for FSU's DIG3725: Game Design course. Feel free to browse what I find along the
way and please leave comments!

Critques, suggestions, and questions are always appricated!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Update -- Backgrounds


Hi guys I've been working on some things for our team's game and here are some works in progress I have right now.


Our main background with different effects applied

Note: even though these might look 3d, they are 2d images made with Photoshop CS5.

This is just something random I was doing that we might want to use for the title screen background.


Note 2: All of these images were created 100% by myself using standard tools of Photoshop CS5, all textures were edited and obtained by myself and not taken from third parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment