Welcome aboard to my Fall '10 blog for FSU's DIG3725: Game Design course. Feel free to browse what I find along the
way and please leave comments!

Critques, suggestions, and questions are always appricated!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blender Homework 9: Game Start!



Menu System Concept 1:
Click for a better view!


HUD (Heads Up Display) Concept 1
Click for a better view!


This Blender post was on creating a basic menu screen for a game. In this one I created four headers, Start, Prologue, Help, and Quit. Each should follow to where they are supposed to go and in the case of prologue and help, there are brief messages about the game.

2 comments:

  1. The menu looks a bit Dr. Seuss-ish. I approve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah one of my team members thought that too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete